Please correct and resubmit the highlighted errors. Please move mouse over the field for error description.
Thank you for choosing Communication Federal Credit Union.
This application process should take approximately 10 minutes. You will need the following items:
- Two Forms of Identification
- U.S. Social Security Number
- U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Communication Federal Credit Union
CFCU will accept two primary forms of identification or one primary and one secondary form of identification.
Acceptable Primary Forms of Identification:
- Drivers License
- State Issued ID
- U.S. Military ID
Acceptable Secondary Forms of Identification:
- Social Security Card
- Unexpired Auto Insurance Card with your legal name and current physical address
- Local Utility Bill in your legal name and current physical address
- Property Tax Bill
- Current Voter Registration Card ( issued in state of residence )
- Unexpired Temporary Drivers License
- Unexpired Student ID Card
A scanned copy ( formats: pdf, jpeg, gif, jpg , png ) of identifications must be uploaded at the end of the application process.
For your security, the system will log you off if there is no activity for 15 minutes.
Thank you for visiting Communication Federal Credit Union online. We look forward to helping you meet all your financial goals.
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities,
Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record
information that identifies each person who opens an account. By proceeding with this application you authorize the Credit Union to obtain any information it deems necessary for approval including, but not limited to, employment verification and a credit history report.
What This Means to You:
When you open a new account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and
other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your
driver's license or other identifying documents.